- Founded in 1882
- 156 beds
- over 500 specialists
What made Rudolfinerhaus famous is its VIP rooms, furnished like a five-star hotel room, and a mixture of medical tourism with a vacation in the picturesque setting of the Austrian capital.
The history of the hospital began in 1882, and Rudolfinerhaus was later united with the Red Cross, which slowly became a catalyst for new services and an increase in quality. The clinic is located in the 19th district of Vienna; it comprises, in addition to the central hospital, the following units:
- institute of dentistry;
- center for the treatment and diagnosis of hand pathologies;
- department of reflux disease therapy;
- outpatient laser treatment unit.
The center works hand in hand with the Red Cross, and its staff is among the monitors of Campus Rudolfinerhaus and Rudolfinerhaus Privatklinik GmbH. This guarantees the hospital’s compliance with international standards for the quality and safety of medical services.
Here Are the Clinic’s Main Specialties
At Rudolfinerhaus, you can have a comprehensive examination or a highly specialized check-up, as well as qualified medical care in areas such as:
- treatment of heart and vascular diseases;
- neurological pathologies;
- cardiology and neurosurgery;
- urological disorders;
- plastic surgery;
- identification and therapy of injuries;
- vascular surgery.
There are over 300 therapeutic and diagnostic procedures here, with every patient taken care of.
The Clinic’s Achievements
The main thing that makes the clinic a success is the growing number of grateful feedback from cured patients, many of whom come especially to see the doctors of Rudolfinerhaus from other parts of the world. The hospital is also recognized by special European committees, as evidenced by its ISO 9001:2008 certification. A special department supervises the quality of medical services.
Benefits of Treatment at the Clinic:
- Care is taken to ensure the best living conditions and food for patients—the hospital has its own kitchen, with food prepared from organic products.
- Performing angiography through the radial artery to avoid risks of complications and use of cryosurgery in surgical procedures.
- Round-the-clock services
- Over 100 luxury rooms housing 1 or 2 people.
- Free WiFi throughout the hospital.
- Facilities to provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services in a variety of areas.
The team of over 300 doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrators makes the hospital’s treatment efficient and the stay as comfortable as possible. Here you can make an appointment with a particular oncologist, surgeon, orthopedist, cardiologist, or neurologist. A major feature is that the nursing staff at Rudolfinerhaus speak foreign languages. Among the hospital’s most renowned specialists:
- Wolfgang Schwägerl;
- Docent Martin Buchelt;
- Fritz Zimprich;
- Georg Gaul;
- Thomas Brunner and many others.
Send a review[contact-form-7 id="10199" title="Testimonial EN" booking_hospital=""]
|Cost of an estimate||
Free of charge