- 44 beds
- 20 high-level specialists
The clinic has 44 beds; it is staffed by experienced medical university professors with an excellent reputation. Specialists of the highest caliber are brought in to make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe treatment.
Privatklinik LEECH focuses primarily on the treatment of diseases through surgery, as well as diagnosing diseases with the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment. Services are provided in the following areas:
- treatment of the musculoskeletal system;
- gynecology and urology;
- plastic surgery.
The Clinic’s Achievements
- Good results in the treatment of osteoarthritis, intervertebral hernia, degenerative and inflammatory diseases, spinal stenosis, cartilage repair, etc.
- Successful surgical and conservative treatment of cystic ovarian changes, uterine myoma; several methods employed to eliminate cervical erosion. Accurate diagnosis with laboratory and laparoscopic examinations of female inflammatory diseases.
- Successful treatment of impotence, effective treatment of prostate adenoma, urethritis, cystitis that does not respond to traditional medicinal methods.
- Excellent results for maxillofacial surgery: removal of tumors of the parotid salivary gland, adenoids.
- Successful removal of glaucoma and cataracts, correction of the shape of the lacrimal duct, use of laser methods to treat diseases of the cornea, the retina and myopia.
- Accurate and thorough diagnosis of various diseases using modern equipment: digital X-ray machine, CT scanner, ultrasound scanner, etc.
- The clinic has a very comfortable environment, with 10 single suites and 17 double rooms. Each is equipped with adjustable beds, nurse call buttons, a security system and video surveillance.
- Two operating theaters, an endoscopy room, and intensive care units are equipped with the latest technology certified internationally.
- One–two-day general and specialized diagnostic programs, including consultations with highly qualified specialists from all over Austria.
Although the clinic is relatively small in terms of the number of doctors it employs, they are highly qualified specialists in their field and all hold academic degrees. Their reputation is renowned far beyond Graz, and patients often travel from other parts of Austria and even from other countries to seek treatment with them.
- Bernhard Kügler, Chief Physician of Privatklinik LEECH, specializing in anesthesiology and intensive care
- Alexandra Strampfer, Deputy Head Physician, Doctor of General Therapy
- Gerfried Ringel, Senior Anesthesiologist
- Georg Hanselmayer, an experienced Ophthalmologist.
Each is passionate about what they do, attentive to patients, experienced in dealing with foreigners and sympathetic to the needs of patients treated far from their home.
Send a review
|Cost of an estimate||
Free of charge