- 3 operating theaters
- 2 procedure rooms
- 96 beds
- 2 beds in the interdisciplinary sleep laboratory
Features of the Clinic
At Confraternität Private Hospital, you can receive outpatient treatment or stay in a hospital: the clinic boasts 96 beds. For outpatients, there is a hotel nearby that provides accommodation services for foreigners.
The clinic consists of:
- three operating theaters with modern equipment;
- two procedure rooms;
- a six-bed intensive care department;
- a radiology department with mammography, ultrasound, and fluorography facilities.
The Clinic’s Specialty
Confraternität’s main specialties are the treatment of cardiac and internal diseases, including cancer. There’s more:
- pediatrics, etc.
Confraternität Private Hospital’s Achievements
First, the hospital is noted for the high level of the services provided. It is endorsed by Best Health Austria (2009), the Austrian seal of quality in the provision of health care services for foreigners. The medical center has also received the Ökoprofit award from the city of Vienna.
Benefits of Treatment at the Clinic
- attentive staff;
- highly qualified doctors;
- individual approach to each patient;
- state-of-the-art, high-precision diagnostic equipment;
- newest medicines enjoying high efficacy;
- comfortable in-patient facilities;
- effective treatment and accurate diagnoses;
- full meals, with a personalized menu, if necessary;
- additional services, e.g. transfer arrangements, thorough assistance.
The clinic is focused on providing quality medical services and ensuring maximum comfort for all patients. The whole institution is dedicated to improving the level of service non-stop.
Confraternität Private Hospital employs highly qualified specialists. They enjoy many years of experience, such that they only provide correct and effective treatment. Doctors at the clinic never miss a chance to take further training courses and learn new techniques. The Medical Director of the clinic is Prof. Dr. Johannes Drach. DGKS Monika Bieger is the Patient Care Quality Supervising Director.
Send a review
|Cost of an estimate||
Free of charge