- Founded in 1992
- 224 beds
The rehabilitation center of Laßnitzhöhe provides neurological rehabilitation services after:
- a stroke;
- a herniated disc;
- surgical treatment;
- diseases of the CNS and PNS;
- skull and back injuries.
The hospital also provides rehabilitation services after:
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- surgical treatment, including amputation or prostheses;
- the development of dysfunction of the spine, limbs.
The clinic specializes in other areas, such as geriatrics and dietetics. It also engages in occupational therapy and speech therapy and uses numerous physiotherapy treatments. The health center operates in the field of general medicine. There are special psychiatric rehabilitation programs.
Private Hospital Laßnitzhöhe has specialized equipment used to restore mobility, develop balance and restore shoulder joints as well as elbows, hands, and fingers.
Benefits of Rehabilitation
- full individual meals;
- state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment;
- a wide range of rehabilitation techniques;
- effective rehabilitation.
The Medical Director is Walter Kreuzig. Gislind Döhrn specializes in general medicine. Judith Bekiaris, an excellent specialist, provides psychological support. Ze-Min Sheng practices Chinese medicine.
Send a review[contact-form-7 id="10199" title="Testimonial EN" booking_hospital=""]
|Cost of an estimate||
Free of charge