- 26 medical units
- 6 specialized centers
- 160 beds
- over 14,000 patients a year
Döbling Private Hospital is conveniently located as the airport is only 25 km away and the railway station is 1.2 km away. The hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient services. There are 160 beds in fully-equipped comfortably furnished rooms for patients who require constant medical supervision.
Obstetrics and gynecology are considered the hospital’s specialty. It provides the following services:
- pregnancy planning, individual recommendations for speeding up conception;
- pregnancy and childbirth care;
- prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of gynecological diseases.
Döbling Private Hospital is a general medical center, so you can also receive other medical services here. The clinic sees and treats patients with the following health problems:
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- gastrointestinal diseases;
- cancer-related problems;
- ophthalmological diseases;
- diseases of the urogenital system;
- cardiological problems;
- disruption of the endocrine glands;
- CNS malfunctions;
- children’s diseases, etc.
Thanks to all the diagnostic equipment available, patients receive a complete course at the clinic, from initial consultations and diagnosis to rehabilitation following treatment of complex illnesses and surgery.
The Hospital’s Achievements
Döbling Private Hospital improves non-stop the medical methods used in its work. For example, this medical establishment was the first to conduct a cell-free DNA and NIPT screening. This is a non-invasive prenatal test that can detect fetal trisomy from the blood of the expectant mother. The test is highly accurate and therefore can assess the likelihood of serious abnormalities in advance.
Overall, the midwifery department was the first in Austria to receive ISO 9001 certification, which is another reason for trusting the quality of the services provided.
Benefits of Treatment at Döbling Private Hospital
- attentive staff;
- personalized diagnosis and treatment program;
- state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment;
- newer medicines;
- comfortable in-patient facilities;
- a great level of service making you feel at home.
Döbling Private Hospital’s Doctors
The Medical Director of the institution is Prof. Dr. Christian Kainz. Doctors at the clinic never miss a chance to take further training courses and learn innovative techniques. This is the best way to ensure the highest level of treatment.
Send a review
|Cost of an estimate||
Free of charge